The NAMA solutions market in ASEAN continued its tremendous growth momentum and expanded by 80.2% on a YoY basis, remaining the third largest market in the Asia Pacific region with a 19.6% market share. Almost all of the market participants experienced strong growth during the years, with a few of them recording growth rates of over 100% on a YoY basis. The increase in high-profile targeted attacks, subversion, sabotage, banking heist, ransomware, and cyber espionage campaigns across the region was the key driving force for organizations, including banking & financial institutions, government agencies, healthcare, service providers, and the critical infrastructure sector to adopt advanced malware analysis solutions as other traditional security tools fail to detect.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2015 to 2021, with the base year being 2016. NAMA solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil & gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, e-Gaming, e-Commerce, and BPOs) Companies mentioned in the ASEAN NAMA market's competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, Zscaler, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Tech, Proofpoint, McAfee, Symantec, Lastline, AhnLab, SonicWall, ForcePoint, Fortinet, and other small vendors. Countries included in this study are Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key factors driving the NAMA market. Key drivers are as follows: the constant evolution of APT, targeted, and advanced malware attacks drive the need for advanced malware analysis solutions to gain greater visibility into threats; the increasing need for proactive defense solutions drives organizations to invest in holistic security strategies to build up cyber resilient systems; concerns over financial and reputation losses and liabilities continue to drive the adoption of advanced malware analysis solutions; growing concerns over threats to key infrastructure and strong requirements for cyber resiliency are driving government organizations, utilities, and service providers to invest in NAMA solutions.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the NAMA solution market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the market trends in terms of NAMA solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and call to action for the supply chain?
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Overview - Market Definition of Commonly Used Terms
- Market Definition - Taxonomy of a NAMA Solution
- Market Definition - Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model (On-premises Solutions)
- Market Definition - Deployment Model (Cloud-based Solutions)
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Research Methodology
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview - Customer Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview - Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. FORECASTS AND TRENDS
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Segment
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Country
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Region
3. MARKET SHARE AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND CALL TO ACTION
- Transformation in NAMA Industry Ecosystem - 2017
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Compliance with Security Guidelines
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Network Re-architecture
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Development of Ransomware Defense Framework
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Compromise Assessment Services
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS - VENDOR PROFILING
- Availability and Completeness of NAMA Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
- FireEye - Market Share Analysis by Country
- FireEye - Overview
- Trend Micro - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Trend Micro - Overview
- Zscaler - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Zscaler - Overview
- Palo Alto Networks - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Palo Alto Networks - Overview
- Check Point Software Technologies - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Check Point Software Technologies - Overview
- Proofpoint - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Proofpoint - Overview
- Cisco Systems - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Cisco Systems - Overview
6. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS - OTHER EMERGING NAMA SOLUTION VENDORS
- Emerging NAMA Vendors - Fortinet
7. THE LAST WORD
- The Last Word - Analyst Summary
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits