Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 86, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists. The serial discusses the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry, and is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Provides the most up-to-date technologies in clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science
- Authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists
- Presents the international benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Michael J. Duffy and Ken O'Byrne
- Salivary Biomarkers in Oral Cancer
Zohaib Khurshid, Muhammad S. Zafar, Rabia S. Khan, Shariq Najeeb, Paul D. Slowey and Ihtesham U. Rehman
- New Biomarkers to Evaluate Hyperandrogenemic Women and Hypogonadal Men
Sidika E. Karakas and Prasanth Surampudi
- Advances in PCOS Pathogenesis and Progression-Mitochondrial Mutations and Dysfunction
Ioana R. Ilie
- Selenium in Complicated Pregnancy. A Review
Bronislaw A. Zachara
- The Proteome of Cataract Markers: Focus on Crystallins
Keke Zhang, Xiangjia Zhu and Yi Lu