Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 104, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas, with this updated volume including chapters covering Cold Shock Responses in Salmonella, Microbial Processes in Geotechnical Engineering, Microbial Diversity and Functional Analysis, The Mycosphere and Turnover of Contaminants, and the Enhancement of Metallosphaera Sedula Bioleaching by Targeted Recombination and Adaptive Laboratory Evolution.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on cold shock responses in salmonella, microbial processes in geotechnical engineering, microbial diversity and functional analysis, and more
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Steven C. Ricke, Turki M. Dawoud, Sun Ae Kim, Si Hong Park and Young Min Kwon
- Applications of Microbial Processes in Geotechnical Engineering
G. El Mountassir, J. M. Minto, L. A. van Paassen, E. Salifu and R.J. Lunn
- Ecology of Contaminant Biotransformation in the Mycosphere: Role of Transport Processes
Anja Worrich, Lukas Y. Wick and Thomas Banitz
- Enhancement of Metallosphaera sedula Bioleaching by Targeted Recombination and Adaptive Laboratory Evolution
Samuel McCarthy, Chenbing Ai and Paul Blum