"Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Thailand retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Thailand clothing and footwear industry.
The retail industry in Thailand was valued at ?4,193.9 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach ?5,063.6 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 3.8% during 2016-2021. The clothing & footwear sector has shown significant growth over the last five years and will continue to register robust growth during 2016-2021, owing to factors such as growing urbanization and changing lifestyles. In addition, a rapid increase in tourists from various countries has benefitted Thai retailers. Clothing & footwear specialists was the dominant distribution channel in the clothing & footwear sector in Thailand. Specialist retailers accounted for a 58.1% share of sales in 2016 and will remain the preferred distribution channel during forecast period.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- Popularity of e-commerce and social media growing rapidly among Thai consumers
- Clothing & footwear sector to grow at a moderate rate
- Sales through the online channel set to register the fastest growth
- The clothing & footwear sector is moderately fragmented
- Central was the dominant retailer with a share of 8.6% in 2016
- The top 10 retailers accounted for 21.3% share in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Thailand retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.