"Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Poland, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Poland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Poland clothing and footwear industry.
The clothing & footwear sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2016-2021, reaching PLN73.94 billion by 2021. This growth is largely driven by online sales, which are expected grow at a CAGR of 16.0%, to account for 26.5% of sales by 2021. The clothing & footwear sector is dominated by international retailers, with H&M leading. Consumers are buying more online and are relying on mass market and value players for clothing and footwear needs. All major retailers are investing in digital platforms and this channel is registering robust growth.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- Favourable market conditions to push retail sales in Poland
- Clothing and footwear sector to register healthy growth
- Specialist retailers lose their share to online retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters
- Online remains the fastest growing channel
- Womenswear is the largest category within clothing
- Menswear sales are set to increase as economy recovers
- Childrenswear registers fastest growth in clothing
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in Poland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.