"Health & Beauty Retailing in Ireland, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Ireland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Ireland health and beauty industry.
Health & beauty is the fourth largest sector in the Irish retail industry and contributed 7.1% to total retail sales in 2016. It tends to be more resilient than many sectors as health and wellness are priorities, and grooming and appearance are considered modern essentials so it was not hit as hard as other sectors following the financial crash.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- Health & beauty is the fourth largest sector in the Irish retail industry and
- contributed 7.1% to total retail sales in 2016.
- The specialist drugstores and health & beauty (which includes opticians)
- have the largest share of spending.
- Irish health & beauty sector sales stood at €2.5 billion in 2016 and are
- expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2016-2021, with total sales
- reaching €2.8 billion by 2021.
- The only two home grown retailers in the Top 10 are Sam McCauley the
- pharmacy specialist and Dunnes Stores , all the rest are incomers.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Ireland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.