"Electricals Retailing in Ireland, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Ireland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Ireland electricals retail market.
As the economy recovers from the impact of the global financial crisis retail sales growth will more than double. CAGR for total retail 2016-2021 will be 2.6% compared with 1.1% over the previous five years. This will add €4.8bn in sales to reach €39.3bn by 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- The Electrical sector is the third largest in the Irish retail industry and
- contributed 10.6% to total retail sales.
- The sector registered sales of €3.7 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow
- at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2016-2021.
- Electricals is the most highly penetrated sector online with 34.5% of all
- sales going through the channel by 2021.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in ireland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.