"Health & Beauty Retailing in the US, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to US retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing US health and beauty industry.
The US health & beauty sector reached US$488.6 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2016-2021, to reach US$610 billion in 2021. Within the sector, healthcare products accounted for a major share of 87.5% as of 2016, while cosmetics & toiletries account for the rest.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- US consumer spending on health & beauty will grow at a CAGR of 4.5%
- (the highest among all the sectors), from US$488.6 billion in 2016 to
- US$610 billion by 2021.
- Online is the fastest-growing channel and will grow at a CAGR of 7.8% over
- the next five years to reach sales of US$33.1 billion in 2021.
- Drugstores, health & beauty stores, and hypermarkets & supermarkets
- are the largest channels for health & beauty sales, together accounting for
- a share of 82% of the total sales in 2016.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in US retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.