"Electricals Retailing in Indonesia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Indonesia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Indonesia electricals retail market.
The electricals sector in Indonesia witnessed a decline in growth during 2011-2016 due to the weak economy, high inflation, and declining purchasing power. However, sales are set to recover during 2016-2021, supported by a growing economy driving growth in the domestic market.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Growing demand for smartphones drives electrical sales
- Specialist stores is the largest channel, although online is growing swiftly
- The Indonesian electricalsmarket is very fragmented
- The top 10 retailers accounted for only 9.7% share in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Indonesia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.
The State of the nation
The State of retail