"Health & Beauty Retailing in Bulgaria, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Bulgaria retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Bulgaria health and beauty industry.
The Bulgarian health & beauty sector registered sales of Lv3.1 billion in 2016, having grown at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2011-2016, and contributed a share of 11.3% to the country’s total retail sales. The sector’s growth can be attributed to the aging population, which is forecast to boost sales of anti-aging products such as hair-dyes and anti-wrinkle creams.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- Sector to grow at a faster pace during 2016-2021
- Specialists losing share to hypermarkets and online retail
- Local players dominate the market
- Apteli Mareshki dominates the sector in terms of sales in 2016
- Eight of the top 10 players operate in the mass middle range
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Bulgarian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.