"Electricals Retailing in Bulgaria, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Bulgaria retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Bulgaria electricals retail market.
Electricals is the third largest sector in the Bulgarian retail industry, accounting for 10.8% of total retail sales in 2016 and registering the fastest growth. Sales stood at Lv3 billion in 2016 and are projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2016-2021 to reach Lv4 billion by 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Electricals sector projected to grow the fastest
- Online sales driving growth in the market
- Sector dominated by international retailers
- The sector is consolidated with the top 10 retailers accounting for 42.3%
- share in 2016
- Amazon is the fastest-growing retailer led by the increased popularity of
- online retail
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Bulgarian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.