"Health & Beauty Retailing in the Czech Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Czech Republic retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Czech Republic health and beauty industry.
The health & beauty sector registered sales of Kc 69.9 billion in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2016-2021. The retailers in the country are investing in the research and development of beauty products with natural ingredients to suit the altering taste of consumers.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- The health & beauty sector registered sales of Kc 69.9 billion in 2016, and
- is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2016-2021.
- The sector is characterized by the presence of both domestic and
- international retailers .
- Online accounted for 1.6% in overall sector sales in 2016 and will
- command a 2.4% share of sales by 2021.
- Drugstores and health & beauty stores held 65.9% of sales in 2016 and
- will grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2016-2021 to command a share of
- 63.9% by 2021.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Czech Republic retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.