"Electricals Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Brazil retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Brazil electricals retail market.
The electricals sector was badly hit during 2015 owing to the weak economic conditions, as consumers refrained from big-ticket purchases. Rising unemployment, weak consumer confidence, and high inflation resulted in a decline in sales during the period.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Specialist retailers dominate the sector but are ceding ground to online
- The top two retailers commanded a quarter of the market share in 2016
- Electricals sector is highly consolidated with the top 10 holding 61.3%
- market share
- Ricardo Eletro registered the fastest growth in sales during 2015-2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Brazilian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.