"Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Brazil retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Brazil clothing and footwear industry.
Clothing & footwear sales stood at R$151.5 billion in 2016 and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2016-2021 to reach R$187.6 billion by 2021. Economic recovery, rising employment levels, and an improvement in disposable income over the next five years from 2016 to 2021 will drive growth. Among the product categories, clothing is the largest accounting for 79.5% of overall sector sales in 2016. The clothing & footwear market in Brazil is moderately fragmented with the top 10 retailers accounting for 24.7% of overall sector sales in 2016. The leading player is Riachuelo, which commanded a share of 6.5% in 2016.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- Despite economic recession, retail sales are estimated to increase
- Clothing & footwear sector to register steady growth over the forecast period
- Specialist stores losing share to other channels
- Mass market retailers dominate sales
- The top 10 retailers in the sector accounted for a share of 24.7% in 2016
- All the top retailers in the sector target the mass market
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Brazilian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.