"Home Retailing in Hungary, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Hungary retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Hungary Home industry.
Home sector sales have registered modest growth over the past five years due to uncertain economic growth and reached HUF558.2bn in 2016. The expansionary monetary policy doled out by the Central Bank and the government’s Housing Program resulted in a boom in the housing sector. The housing sector registered healthy growth, backed by low interest rates and the booming housing sector, which will boost home sector sales. Specialist retailers, including home improvement and gardening supplies specialists, furniture and floorcoverings specialists, and homeware specialists together accounted for the majority of 81.4% of overall sector sales in 2016. The sector is consolidated, with the top 10 retailers commanding a 65.6% share in 2016. It is dominated by international players, with seven among the top 10 having an international presence.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- A host of favourable factors drive retail sales growth
- Recovery of the economy and housing sector provide a boost to growth
- Specialist retailers are the preferred channel while online gains share
- One in five Forints of total spending is at OBI in 2016
- The sector is dominated by international retailers such as OBI, Ikea and Praktiker
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Hungary retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market