"Health & Beauty Retailing in Hungary, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Hungary retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Hungary health and beauty industry.
Health & beauty is the second largest sector in the Hungarian retail industry and contributed 8.3% to total retail sales in 2016. As health remains an indispensable priority, sector sales remain consistent over the forecast period. Additionally, the aging population (18.7% over 65 years in 2016) and increasing health awareness are major factors driving sales in the sector.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- Sector to register consistent growth over the forecast period
- Specialists continue to dominate but cede ground to online channel
- International retailers dominate a fairly consolidated market
- Nine of the top 10 retailers fall in the mass market segment
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Hungary retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.