"Electricals Retailing in the US, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the US retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing US electricals retail market.
The US electricals sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2016-2021. Rising income levels, high mobile internet penetration, and improvement in e-commerce infrastructure such as logistics and the launch of advanced payment options such as Apple pay and Samsung are aiding high demand for the latest smartphones and consumer durables.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- The US electrical sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during
- The market leader is Best Buy with Walmart number two and Apple in
- third place
- Online penetration is forecast to increase from 33% in 2016 to 43% by
- 2021 with sales to register a healthy CAGR of 9.0% over the forecast
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in the US retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.