"Health & Beauty Retailing in Italy, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Italy retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Italy health and beauty industry.
The health and beauty sector in the country grew at a modest CAGR of 0.8% between 2011 and 2016 and reached EUR23.4 billion. Sales are set to improve in the forecast period with a growing demand for preventive health and wellness products driven by increasing life expectancy and the aging population. Health care products contribute a major share to the overall sector sales growing at a CAGR of 2.0% between 2016 and 2021 to reach EUR14.8 billion.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- Italians’ spending on health and beauty will grow at 1.9% CAGR during
- 2016-2021 to reach EUR25.7 billion by 2021.
- The online channel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 20.2% over the next
- five years.
- The Italian Health & beauty sector is highly fragmented with the top 10
- players together accounting for only 10.02% market share in 2016.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Italy retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.