"Electricals Retailing in Italy, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Italy retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Italy electricals retail market.
The financial crisis impacted consumer confidence and spending in retail between 2011 and 2016, and overall retail declined at a CAGR of -0.7%. Although the economy is recovering, challenges still remain and the retail sector is forecast to grow at 1.3% CAGR between 2016 and 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- The overall electricals sector is forecast to register modest growth over the next five years.
- Online will increase its share from 14.1% of total sales to 29.8% by 2021.
- The sector sales is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.2% to reach EUR17.8 billion by 2021.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Italy retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.