"Home Retailing in India, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to India retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing India Home industry.
The home sector in India registered sales of ?2,967 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11% over the next five years. Rising household disposable income as well as improving living conditions create favorable opportunities for the home sector in India. According to Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia (CLSA) India, nearly 60 million new houses will be constructed during 2018- 2024 which will be a huge opportunity for furniture and homeware retailers. International players are also looking to capture this opportunity. While purchasing large ticket products such as furniture, Indians prefer to see the product before purchase. Therefore online retailers in the country are opening experience stores in tier I and tier II cities.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Positive macro-economic factors to stimulate higher consumption
- Increasing urbanization and aspirations for better lifestyle drive growth
- Online channel to register healthy growth over the next five years
- Booming housing sector offers ample opportunities for growth
- A highly fragmented market
- Majority of the top ten players fall in the Mass Middle range
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Indian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market