"Electricals Retailing in Netherlands, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Netherlands retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Netherland electricals retail market.
Electricals accounted for 8.1% of overall retail sales in 2016. Sales stood at €9.3 billion in 2016 and are projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2016-2021 to reach €10.9 billion by 2021. A positive economic scenario and the growing popularity of the internet are the driving factors behind rising sales of smartphones, tablets, computers, and laptops.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Electricals is the top growing across sectors
- Online retail will become the largest and fastest-growing channel by 2021
- Electricals sector dominated by international retailers
- The top 10 retailers accounted for 45.7% share in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Netherlands retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.