"Retailing in Finland, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Finland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Finland retail industry.
Finnish retail sales witnessed a decline from 2012-2015 due to a weak economy. However, the recovering world economy has fuelled growth in the retail market with sales reaching €43.3 billion in 2016. The industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.3% in the forecast period to reach €46.3 billion by 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- The Finland retail market with sales reaching €43.3 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.3%.
- Food & grocery is the largest sector in the Finnish retail, accounting for 47.7% of the retail market in 2016.
- Electricals is forecast to register the fastest CAGR of 2.7% during 2016-2021.
- The online channel is the fastest-growing channel while hypermarkets are dominating the industry in terms of sales volumes.
- Clothing & footwear is the third largest sector in Finnish retail and accounted for 10.8% sales in 2016.
- Food & grocery is the largest sector in the Finnish retail industry and accounted for 47.7% of the market in 2016.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Finland retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Finland retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Clothing & Footwear
Food & Grocery
Health & Beauty