"Retailing in the Czech Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Czech Republic retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Czech Republic retail industry.
Retail sales in the Czech Republic have been growing steadily over the past few years. Against the backdrop of the favorable market conditions, retail sales will rise at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2016-2021 to reach Kc 1,202.3 billion by 2021. The country has a healthy labor force participation rate, which bodes well for the retail market.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- The Czech Republic Retail market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2016-2021.
- E-commerce continues to outperform other channels.
- Food & grocery is the largest in terms of value and the sector will grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2016-2021.
- The electrical sector is the fastest-growing sector in the country.
- The health & beauty sector registered sales of Kc 69.9 billion in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period .
- New entrants to accelerate growth
- Online retail is booming in the Czech Republic.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in the Czech Republic retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Czech Republic retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The State of the nation
The State of retail
Clothing & footwear
Food & grocery
Health & beauty