"Retailing in Poland, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Poland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Poland retail industry.
Poland stands to be the one the most favorable markets for trade and investments in Eastern Europe. The stable economy and high consumer confidence will drive retail sales from PLN557.4 billion in 2016 to PLN718.2 billion in 2021, registering a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- The clothing & footwear sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2016-2021, reaching PLN73.94 billion by 2021
- Food & grocery is the largest sector, accounting for 58.6% of the total retail industry in 2016.
- The Poland retail industry is forecast to grow at CAGR of 5.2%, reaching PLN718.2 billion by 2021.
- The home sector is set to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2016 and 2021, to reach PLN54.99 billion.
- .Castorama and IKEA are the leading retailers in the home sector, followed by Leroy Merlin.
- The electricals market is forecast to register healthy growth over the next five years to 2021
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Poland retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Poland retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Clothing & Footwear
Food & Grocery
Health & Beauty