"Clothing & footwear Retailing in Hungary, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Hungary retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Hungary clothing and footwear industry.
Clothing & footwear sector sales stood at HUF617.3bn in 2016 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2016-2021, reaching HUF905.2bn by 2021. An improving economy, increasing employment, rise in wages, ensuing rise in disposable incomes, and the increased interest in fast fashion are among the major factors driving growth in the sector. Specialist retailers continue to dominate sector sales in Hungary, having accounted for the majority share of 66.8% of overall sector sales in 2016. International retailers dominate sector sales, and nine among the top 10 retailers have an international presence. Prominent retailers in the sector include H&M, Deichmann, Casual Friday, Zara, and C&A.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- A host of favourable factors drive retail sales growth
- Clothing & footwear sales to register fastest growth across sectors
- Specialist retailers dominate sector sales
- Footwear underperforms compared to clothing category growth
- Men’s footwear accounted for 39% of footwear sales in 2016
- The Top 3 retailers accounted for a nearly a quarter of sector sales in 2016
- H&M grew the fastest at 19.1% in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Hungary retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.