"Home Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Slovak Republic retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Slovak Republic Home industry.
The home sector registered sales of €1.3 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2016-2021, to reach €1.4 billion by 2021. The growth is expected to be fueled by the positive economic conditions including rising employment and improving household incomes, which will lead customers to invest in buying new houses or renovating their existing ones, thereby contributing to the sector growth. IKEA is the leading retailer in home sector with a market share of 8.5% in 2016, followed by Bauhaus and Black, Red & White with market shares of 7.5% and 7.0% respectively. The major retailers in the country are expanding their online footprints in a bid to provide a convenient shopping experience to their customers.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Economic recovery boosts retail spending
- Improvement in the housing market will support home retail
- Online is the fastest-growing channel
- Major retailers expanding their online footprints
- Ikea and Bauhaus led the sector with a combined share of 16% in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Slovak Republic retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market