"Electricals Retailing in Spain, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Spain retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Spain electricals retail market.
The Electricals sector in Spain registered sales of €13.4 billion in 2016 and is set to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% during 2016-2021 to reach €15.3 billion by 2021. Despite price competition, the Electricals market is growing, largely driven by technology upgrades and growth in Spanish consumers’ disposable incomes.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- The Electricals sector in Spain registered sales of €13.4 billion in 2016 and
- is set to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% during 2016-2021 to reach €15.3 billion
- by 2021.
- Specialist retailers is the preferred channel for electrical purchases in the
- The online channel is emerging as an increasingly dominant channel in the
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Spanish retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.