"Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Spain, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Spain retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Spain clothing and footwear industry.
Spanish consumers typically look for value. A large portion of Spanish consumers make informed purchases and seek products that offer the highest value. Clothing, footwear, and accessories specialists is the largest channel, accounting for 60.5% share of the total sales in 2016. However, online is the fastest-growing channel. Spanish consumers are highly price sensitive and make informed decisions when purchasing Clothing & Footwear products. The retail space has observed a rise in the number of retailers who specialize in kids Clothing & Footwear, given the fact that over 7.1 million of the population is represented by age groups under 15.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- The Spanish Clothing & Footwear sector achieved sales of €27.1 billion in 2016, accounting for 12.7% share of the country’s total retail sales
- The sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2016-2021, to reach sales of €30.5 billion by 2021
- Clothing, footwear, and accessories specialists is the largest channel
- Online is the fastest-growing channel, expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% during 2016-2021
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Spain retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Clothing & Footwear