"Home Retailing in Canada, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Canada retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Canada Home industry.
The home sector registered sales of C$55.9 billion in 2016 and is set to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2016-2021, reaching C$67.1 billion by 2021. Growth in the home sector is driven by an improvement in the housing market coupled with rising disposable income and high consumer confidence. Alongside growing consumer demand; international furniture retailers, such as Beliani and Natuzzi, have expanded their presence in Canada. Home improvement and gardening supplies specialists dominate with 45.4% share of overall sales in the home sector in 2016. However, online is the fastest-growing channel and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% during 2016-2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- A strong economic outlook will encourage more consumer spending
- The home sector is set to witness strong growth in the long term
- Specialist retailers are the dominant distribution channel
- International retailers will continue to grow and dominate the market
- The top 10 retailers accounted for 59.0% of overall sales in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Canadian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market