"Electricals Retailing in Finland, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Finland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Finland electricals retail market.
Electricals is the fastest growing sector in the retail industry but only accounted for 7.4% of total market in 2016. Sales stood at €3.2 billion in 2016 and are projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2016-2021 to reach €3.7 billion.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Electricals will register the fastest growth in the Finnish retail industry
- Online retail will grow swiftly to become the second largest channel by
- Value and mass market brands dominate the electricalsmarket
- The sector is consolidated with the top 10 retailers accounting for 48.8%
- of the market
- Amazon is the fastest-growing retailer driven by increased popularity of
- online channel
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Finland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.