"Home Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Portugal retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Portugal Home industry.
The home sector is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2016-2021 to reach at €3.9 billion by 2021. This growth is largely attributed to a growing housing market as house prices are rising amid improved economic conditions in Portugal.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Slow yet steady improvement in the housing market will support home
- Online sales to soar from a low base as retailers make website
- The sector is dominated by international players operating in the value
- and mass market
- IKEA, Leroy Merlin, and Aki lead the sector with a combined share of
- 27.3% in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Portugal retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.