"Health & Beauty Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Portugal retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Portugal health and beauty industry.
Health & beauty is the fourth largest sector, contributing 7.5% to total Portuguese retail industry sales in 2016. Sales in the sector will be driven by growing awareness related to health and wellness, and personal grooming. In 2016, sector sales stood at €3.5 billion and are projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2016-2021 to reach €4.1 billion by 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- Sector to register consistent growth, driven by healthcare products
- Specialist stores will maintain their dominance in the forecast period
- Mass market retailers drive sales
- The top 10 retailers accounted for a quarter of sector sales in 2016
- Most of the top retailers operate in the mass middle range
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Portugal retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.