"Electricals Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Portugal retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Portugal electricals retail market.
Electricals sector sales were more resilient compared to the other sectors in 2016. It is the fifth largest sector in the Portuguese retail industry and is projected to grow the fastest at 3.2% CAGR during 2016-2021, with sales increasing from €2.7 billion in 2016 to €3.2 billion in 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Electricals sector recovers from recession and returns to growth
- Online sales drive growth in the market
- Worten is the market leader with 28.5% market share in 2016
- The sector is consolidated with the top 10 retailers accounting for 63.9%
- in 2016
- Amazon is the fastest-growing retailer, led by the increased popularity of
- the online channel
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Portugal retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.