"Home Retailing in the Philippines, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Philippines retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Philippines Home industry.
The home sector in the Philippines grew at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2011-2016 and was valued at ?614.4 billion in 2016. The sector is projected to increase at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2016-2021 and reach ?896.5 billion by 2021. An improving economy, increasing disposable income, growing housing sector, and a rising number of home product manufacturers and retail outlets are the main factors contributing to growth within the sector.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Recovery in the housing sector driving growth
- Sales through the online channel to register healthy growth
- Specialist retailers dominate the home sector
- The top 10 retailers accounted for 12.8% share in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Philippines retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail