"Electricals Retailing in New Zealand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the New Zealand retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing New Zealand electricals retail market.
Sales in the electrical sector in New Zealand registered healthy growth during 2011-2016 and reached NZ$5.2bn in 2016. The sector is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2016-2021 and will reach NZ$6.1bn by 2021. The increasing adoption of the latest electronic gadgets, rise in disposable income, and improvement in housing activity, resulting in greater demand for household appliances, are the major factors driving sales in the sector.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Sales in the electrical sector register steady growth
- Retailers are adopting omni channel strategy to boost sales
- Sales through online channel set to register robust growth
- Domestic retailers dominate the market with Harvey Norman being an
- Majority of the players are in the mass middle range with similar growth
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in New Zealand retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail