"Home retailing in Colombia, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Colombia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Colombia Home industry.
Unfavorable economic conditions resulted in the slow growth for the Home retailing furniture, Home retailing improvement, and gardening products, and Home retailingware categories in Colombia during 2014-2016. The sector registered sales of COP18,801 bn and an annual growth rate of 1.7% in 2016.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- The sector will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2016-2021, to reach sales
- of COP21,090 bn by 2021.
- The top ten players in the sector accounted for a share of 39.2% in 2016.
- Sodimac Home retailing center is the leading player in the sector, with a
- market share of 22.7% in 2016.
- The sector registered sales of COP18,801 bn and an annual growth rate of
- 1.7% in 2016..
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Colombia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.