"Electricals retailing in Colombia, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Colombia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Colombia electricals retail market.
The electricals sector in Colombia registered sales of COP12,502 billion in 2016, having registered an annual growth rate of 2.4% over 2015. Sales registered subdued growth in 2015, due to weak economic growth and a decline in disposable income, thereby affecting the sales of electrical products.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- The electricals sector is the fifth largest sector in the Colombian retail
- The sector will grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2016-2021, to reach sales
- of COP14,633 billion by 2021.
- Specialists is the leading channel, with a 76% share of total channel sales
- in 2016.
- The sector is consolidated, with the top ten retailers accounting for a
- share of 45.8% in 2016.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Colombia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.