"Home Retailing in Indonesia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Indonesia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Indonesia Home industry.
The home sector in Indonesia is expected to see strong growth at a CAGR of 12.0% over the next five years, increasing from Rp121.0 trillion in 2016 to Rp212.9 trillion by 2021. The is due to more affordable housing which is driving growth in the home sector.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- There is a positive outlook ahead for the home sector in Indonesia
- Specialist retailers are the dominate channel in the market
- Retailers are expanding by targeting the growing middle class
- The market is characterized by the presence of mass market retailers
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Indonesia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.