"Monthly Upstream Capital Raising Review - January 2018", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from the author’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Analysis of Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
2. Sector Highlights
3. Capital Raising - Americas
4. Capital Raising - Europe, Middle East, and Africa
5. Capital Raising - Asia-Pacific
6.4. Secondary Research
List of Tables
Table 1: Top Upstream Capital Raising (Americas) Transactions in January 2018
Table 2: Top Upstream Capital Raising (EMEA) Transactions in January 2018
Table 3: Top Upstream Capital Raising (APAC) Transactions in January 2018
List of Figures
Figure 1: Upstream Capital Raising Deal Value and Count
Figure 2: Upstream Oil and Gas Regional Deal Share and Value YTD 2018
Figure 3: Upstream Oil and Gas Americas Deal Value and Count
Figure 4: Upstream Oil and Gas EMEA Deal Value and Count
Figure 5: Upstream Oil and Gas APAC Deal Value and Count 8