"Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Israel, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Israel retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Israel clothing and footwear industry.
The Israeli retail market grew 3.3% in 2016, with total sales increasing from ILS195.9 billion in 2015 to ILS202.3 billion. Retail expenditure is forecast to grow at 3.5% CAGR during 2016-2021 with total sales reaching ILS240.3 billion in 2021. Retail sales growth is attributed to the positive economic conditions, the entry of international retailers and the growing popularity of online. Consumers have become more discerning which has supported volumes at the discount and value end of the market.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- Clothing & footwear is the third largest sector in the Israeli retail market, accounting for 9.6% of total retail sales in 2016
- Sales grew at 4.1% CAGR during 2011-2016 to reach ILS19.2 billion in 2016, and are expected to grow at 3.7% CAGR during 2016-2021 to reach ILS23.3 billion by 2021
- The online channel will support sector sales, with online spend rising 12.2% CAGR during 2016-2021 to reach ILS2 billion by 2021
- Specialists are losing share to online retailers and department stores
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Israel retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.