"Home retailing in Sweden, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Sweden retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Sweden Home industry.
Home sector sales in Sweden are forecast to register a CAGR of 4.1%, to reach SEK113bn by 2021 from SEK92.6bn in 2016. There has been a strong housing market in the country driving sales furniture and homewares, but legislative changes that were introduced in 2016 to prevent a housing bubble in the country will shift some spending towards home improvement, which will strengthen over the forecast period.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Specialist retailers continue to dominate sector sales, having accounted
- for 74.3% of sales in 2016.
- The home sector in Sweden is characterized by the presence of both local
- and international players competing for market share.
- Home sector sales in Sweden are forecast to register a CAGR of 4.1%, to
- reach SEK113bn by 2021 from SEK92.6bn in 2016.
- Specialist retailers dominate while online channel registers healthy growth
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Sweden retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.