"Food & Grocery retailing in Sweden, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Sweden retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Sweden food and grocery retail industry.
Low inflation, declining unemployment, and rising disposable income have all contributed to the economic prosperity of Swedish consumers, thereby driving growth in retail sales. Sales reached SEK753bm in 2016, having registered a CAGR of 3.2% during the 2011-2016 period. Sales through the online channel are registering healthy growth, with an increasing number of consumers opting for online channel to purchase food and grocery products, but hypermarkets and supermarkets dominate.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Food & Grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Food & Grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Food & Grocery sector
- The sector is expected to register a CAGR of 3.8% during 2016-2021, to reach SEK448bn by 2021 from SEK371 billion in 2016. Food accounts for 72.9% of sector sales
- The food & grocery sector in Sweden is dominated by local players, with the top 10 local players accounting for 58.4% of the sector sales in 2016
- Online channel will register a CAGR of 18.7% during 2016-2021, to reach SEK17.3bn by 2021 from SEK7.3bn in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Sweden retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Sweden retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.