"Clothing & Footwear retailing in Sweden, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Sweden retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Sweden clothing and footwear industry.
Low inflation, declining unemployment, and rising disposable income have all contributed to the economic prosperity of Swedish consumers, thereby driving growth in retail sales. Sales reached SEK753bm in 2016, having registered a CAGR of 3.2% during the 2011-2016 period. The Swedish retail industry is characterized by the presence of domestic and international retailers. Hitherto, domestic retailers have a dominant presence in the country and players such as Ikea, H&M, and Lidl are expanding their presence.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- Sales in the sector are forecast to register a CAGR of 3.5% during the 2016-2021 period, to reach SEK105.7 bn by 2021 from SEK89.2 bn in 2016
- Clothing is the largest category, having accounted for 84.4% of the sector sales, while sales of footwear products accounted for 13.7% of sales in 2016
- H&M dominates the sector with 10.9% share, well ahead of number two Stadum on 4.1%
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Sweden retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.