"Home Retailing in Russia, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Russia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Russia Home industry.
The home furniture, home improvement & gardening products, and homewares sectors witnessed a sharp decline in growth from 9.3% in 2012 to 2.8% in 2015 due to a weak economy. In 2016, overall sector sales were estimated at RUB2,458.3 and are projected to increase to RUB2,938.1 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 3.6%.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Growing renovation trend drives sales of furniture and floor coverings
- Financial crisis weakened demand in the housing market, leading to slow
- growth in home sector
- Online retail will grow the fastest in the forecast period
- The sector is dominated by international players
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Russia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.