"Electricals Retailing in Russia, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Russia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Russia electricals retail market.
The electricals sector saw the most impact from the financial crisis and sales growth declined from 11.7% in 2012 to -0.3% in 2015. In 2016, sales of electricals stood at RUB1,465.3 billion and are expected to grow moderately, at a CAGR of 2.2%, during 2016-2021 to reach RUB1,634.1 billion by 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Online retail is emerging as the fastest-growing channel in Russian retail
- Electricals sector recovers from recession and returns to growth
- Online sales driving growth in the market
- The top 10 retailers accounted for nearly 50% of sales in 2016
- M. Video is the largest electricals retailer with 14.8% market share
- All the top 10 players cater to the mass middle segment
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Russia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.