"Home Retailing in Finland, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Finland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Finland Home industry.
The home furniture, home improvement and gardening products, and homewares segments witnessed a decline in sales growth from 1.5% in 2012 to -0.7% in 2015 due to the weak economy. However, sector growth improved to 0.6% and sales stood at €6.4 billion in 2016, which can be largely attributed to the improving housing market supported by economic recovery.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Home sector
- Steady improvement in the housing market will support home retail
- Online sales to soar as retailers make greater e-commerce investments
- The sector is dominated by local players
- The top ten retailers accounted for 42.6% of the total sales in 2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in Finland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market.