Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD): Competitive Landscape to 2026
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) is a rare, fatal recessive X-linked genetic disorder affecting predominantly males. It occurs as a result of mutations in the dystrophin gene that leads to the deficiency of the protein dystrophin, which causes the progressive weakness and degeneration of the muscles.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of DMD. Overall, the author expects new drug approvals to drive DMD market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
Components of the slide deck include:
- Epidemiologic Overview: diagnosed prevalent cases, and epidemiological population breakdown
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DMD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global DMD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Gain insights to help plan your clinical trials and develop an idea about the enrollment analytics for the DMD population.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
1.1 Table of Contents
1.3 Related Reports
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Key Events
3.1 Report Scope
3.2 Disease Definition and Epidemiology Overview
4. Pipeline Assessment
4.1 Pipeline Overview
4.2 Pipeline Products by Region/Country
4.3 Pipeline Products by Molecule Type and Target
4.4 Drug Review Designations
4.5 Products in Clinical Development
5. Clinical Trial Assessment
5.1 Clinical Trials Overview
5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in DMD
5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region
5.4 Trials Success Rate
5.5 Therapy Area Perspective
5.6 Enrollment Analytics
6. Commercial Assessment
6.1 Leading Marketed Products
6.2 Current & Future Players
7. Competitor Landscape Analysis (2016-2026)
7.1 Events and Segmentation Overview
7.3 5EU and Japan
8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis
8.4 About the Authors
- Sarepta Therapeutics
- PTC Therapeutics
- Asahi Kasei Pharma
- Mylan Seiyaku
- Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- Italfarmaco SpA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Marathon Pharmaceuticals
- Akashi Therapeutics
- RevereGen BioPharma
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- Summit Therapeutics
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals