"Tobacco Insights: February 2018", is a monthly report which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new laws and regulations globally.
What does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
- Indonesia announced that it is to impose a 57% tax on non-tobacco alternatives to traditional tobacco cigarettes in the summer.
- Japan Tobacco Inc. (JTI) announced that it intends to launch limited edition packs of its Mevius cigarette brand on March 15.
- The EU Commission announced that it supports a council recommendation that calls on member states to prohibit all tobacco advertising in cinemas, as well as practices that directly or indirectly promote tobacco products, including product placement in films.
- Juul’s surge in sales is shifting the product from trendy to the front runner in the US e-cigarette market.
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- A summary of the latest news in the Tobacco industry, providing a single-source solution to understand how the industry is changing, and what this means for brands and companies.
1.1. Cigarette Consumption and Production
1.1.1. Cigarette consumption trends, 2006-2016
1.1.2. Cigarette production trends, 2004-2016
1.1.3. Regional cigarette consumption, 2014
1.1.4. Regional cigarette production, 2014
1.1.5. Per capita consumption of cigarettes by country, 2006-2016
2. Global News
2.2.12. New Zealand
2.2.15. South Korea
2.3.1. The EU
2.3.11. The Netherlands
2.3.17. The UK
2.4. Middle East
2.4.5. United Arab Emirates
2.5. North America
2.5.2. The US
2.6. South and Central America
3. Analysis of Recent Product Development
3.1. Esse Black Slim - Cigarettes
3.2. Jiaozi Kuanzhai - Cigarettes - New Times
3.3. Renmin Dahuitang - Slim Cigarettes - Red Rose
3.4. Peony - Slim Cigarettes - Lime Flavor
3.5. Golden Bridge - Cigarettes - Double Click-ball
3.6. Rothmans of London Viceroy - Filter Cigarettes - Red
3.7. Lucky Strike - Filter Cigarettes - 1871 Wild
3.8. Just Marlboro - Cigarettes
4. Company News
4.1. British American Tobacco
4.2. Imperial Brands
4.3. ITM Group
4.4. Japan Tobacco Inc.
4.5. Philip Morris International
List of Tables
Table 1: Global Cigarette Consumption, pieces (million), 2006-2016
Table 2: Global Cigarette Production, pieces (million), 2004-2016
Table 3: Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2014
Table 4: Regional Cigarette Production, 2014
Table 5: Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, Pieces, 2006-2016
Table 6: Long-term Price Trends for Leading Australian Cigarette Brands, 1990-2017
Table 7: Japan: Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2015, 2016 & 2017
Table 8: France: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2014-2017
Table 9: Spain January Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2014-2017
Table 10: Spain: Monthly Brand Shares, November 2016 & November 2017, % Volume
Table 11: UK: Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2015, 2016 & 2017
Table 12: UK: Tobacco Brand Share, 2017
Table 13: Canada: Monthly Cigarette Production and Sales, 2016-2017
Table 14: The US: Monthly Cigarettes Consumption & Production Trends, 2015-2017, Million Pieces
Table 15: The US: Monthly Small Cigars Consumption & Production Trends, 2015-2017, Million Pieces
Table 16: The US: Monthly Large Cigars & Cigarillos Consumption & Production Trends, 2015-2017, Million Pieces
Table 17: The US: Monthly Snuff Consumption & Production Trends, 2015-2017, Thousand Pounds
Table 18: The US: Monthly Chewing Tobacco Consumption & Production Trends, 2015-2017, Thousand Pounds
Table 19: The US: Monthly Pipe Tobacco Consumption & Production Trends, 2015-2017, Thousand Pounds
Table 20: The US: Monthly Roll-Your-Own Tobacco Consumption & Production Trends, 2015-2017, Thousand Pounds
Table 21: Esse Black Slim - Cigarettes
Table 22: Jiaozi Kuanzhai - Cigarettes - New Times
Table 23: Renmin Dahuitang - Slim Cigarettes - Red Rose
Table 24: Peony - Slim Cigarettes - Lime Flavor
Table 25: Golden Bridge - Cigarettes - Double Click-ball
Table 26: London Viceroy - Filter Cigarettes - Red
Table 27: Universal - Vapor Cream
Table 28: Just Marlboro - Cigarettes
List of Figures
Figure 1: Imports as % of Production, 2014
Figure 2: Exports as % of Production, 2014
Figure 3: Esse Black Slim - Cigarettes
Figure 4: Jiaozi Kuanzhai - Cigarettes - New Times
Figure 5: 3.3. Renmin Dahuitang - Slim Cigarettes - Red Rose
Figure 6: Peony - Slim Cigarettes - Lime Flavor
Figure 7: Golden Bridge - Cigarettes - Double Click-ball
Figure 8: Rothmans of London Viceroy - Filter Cigarettes - Red
Figure 9: Lucky Strike - Filter Cigarettes - 1871 Wild
Figure 10: OCB Premium - Rolling Paper - Slim
- ITM Group
- British American Tobacco
- China Tobacco Fujian Industrial Co.
- China Tobacco Sichuan Industrial Co.
- Japan Tobacco Inc
- Hongta Liaoning Tobacco Co. Ltd.
- Philip Morris International
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco
- Swedish Match