Toys & Games in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Italian toys & games market had total revenues of $2,387.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the Italian toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated $657.0m, equivalent to 27.5% of the market's overall value.
- Growth in this market has been constrained to an extent by the growing prevalence of digital alternatives including games consoles, tablets, and mobile phone apps.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy toys & games market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the Italy toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Italy toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Italy’s toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: Italy toys & games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 3: Italy toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Italy toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 8: Carrefour SA: key facts
Table 9: Carrefour SA: key financials ($)
Table 10: Carrefour SA: key financials (€)
Table 11: Carrefour SA: key financial ratios
Table 12: Giocheria : key facts
Table 13: Toyscenter: key facts
Table 14: Italy size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 15: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Italy inflation, 2013-17
Table 18: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 19: Italy exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Italy toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Italy toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Italy toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Italy, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Italy, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Italy, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Italy, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Italy, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Italy, 2017
Figure 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Carrefour SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Carrefour SA: assets & liabilities