This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Polycom, Inc. (Polycom) a subsidiary of Siris Capital Group, LLC, provider of unified communications (UC) solutions. The company offers video communication products including telepresence, video, voice and infrastructure solutions based on open standards. The company provides solutions to enable over distant businesses, telecommunications, video and voice services from their desktops, classrooms, meeting rooms, mobile settings and other devices. It caters its services and solutions to various industries including government, education, Healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, oil and gas and energy, pharmaceutical, retail, hospitality and entertainment. The company’s major customers include American Express, BMC, Daimler, Roche, Heineken and Turner. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Caribbean and Latin America and Asia. Polycom is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Polycom, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2017: Cisco exec leaves to run channel development at Polycom
May 16, 2017: Polycom appoints Amy Barzdukas as chief marketing officer
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Polycom, Inc. - Key Facts
- Polycom, Inc. - Key Employees
- Polycom, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Polycom, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Polycom, Inc. - History
- Polycom, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Polycom, Inc. - Business Description
- Polycom, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Polycom, Inc. - Strengths
- Polycom, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Polycom, Inc. - Opportunities
- Polycom, Inc. - Threats
- Polycom, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Polycom, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
- May 16, 2017: Polycom appoints Amy Barzdukas as chief marketing officer
- Polycom, Inc., Key Facts
- Polycom, Inc., Key Employees
- Polycom, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Polycom, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Polycom, Inc., History
- Polycom, Inc., Other Locations
- Polycom, Inc., Subsidiaries
- Polycom, Inc., Key Competitors
- Polycom, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
- ZTE Corporation
- Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- Vocera Communications Inc
- Tribal Group Plc
- Snom Technology Ag
- Radvision Ltd.
- Logitech International S.A.
- Kansai Wire Netting Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
- ClearOne Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Avaya Inc